Menu

Travel forum?

I think it would be a lovely idea, if the moderators are up to it. We always plan on budget. It would be so helpful to those who make any sort of trip - within the U.S. and internationally. I hope it can be done. If not, I think that you should feel free to post here. I have similar questions to yours. Not much time to post right now, however.

I know. I would love to ask questions like book/read-aloud suggestions.

Moderators? Is such an idea possible? I even dreamed about it this afternoon during my nap. :lol:

We ourselves don't travel very often, but it would be so nice to have a sub-forum ... :)

I haven't had a problem with your travel posts at all. On the contrary, I've been reading them with interest because I'd like to learn too!

I would absolutely love a travel board, though, if others were game. Think of all the Disney, travel around the country, and traveling overseas questions that come up here.

On the other hand, would it get as much traffic as those questions get on the general board? Might be worth a try!

Jeanne