Menu

My review of the Ticonderoga Renew pencils made from recycled tires . . .

:thumbdown::thumbdown: and in case someone feels compelled to say that two negatives make a positive . . .:thumbdown:

The pencil is VERY hard and the lead is VERY soft. The soft is my own fault since it's on the pkg and i just didn't notice. But the pencil! We have an electric sharpener that has both plug and battery. When we school out, we use the batteries. Today, I thought our batteries would wear out b/f we got a single pencil sharpened.

I did not like them and neither did my girl.

Thanks.

I still haven't found a pencil we like.

These are lovely. They are "intermediate" but not too big at all. They sharpen beautifully, go on smooth, but aren't smudgy like Black Warriors can be. I find the jumbo to be really jumbo, and their "regular" tri to be very, very thin. For "normal pencils" we use B or HB Mars Lumograph.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QE16YE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000F8XENC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RH7G7KNG7XNVY35AWZC