Jump to content


Gum irritation - help please!

Recommended Posts

At my son's last dental appt. they showed me that he has little veins, I think they called them fingerlings, that are visible above his front upper tooth. I just received a phone call from a specialist. The consult to see her is $100. Then there will likely be surgery on top of that I was told.


Has anyone experience with this? Is this the only route? If the consult is $100 I'm sure I don't want to see the bill for the actual work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...