Menu

I Finished My Law School Application!!!

Okay, so I'm the queen of procrastination. The deadline is Feb. 1. I got everything finished and turned in to LSAC and paid the fees to send it today.

I still hate, loathe, and detest writing resumes, which was the thing I put off doing the longest.

Now I can sit back and :chillpill: until I get an answer. If it's "no", then I have to decide to either:

-apply to the private law school in the area, which has a much later application deadline

-go back to undergrad at ASU to take the prerequisites to apply for nursing program

-go back and take a semester of prerequisite classes so I can apply to a PA master's program

-apply to the post-bac education accreditation program at the CC.

One way or another, I'm going back to school in the fall.:tongue_smilie:

Okay, so I'm the queen of procrastination. The deadline is Feb. 1. I got everything finished and turned in to LSAC and paid the fees to send it today.

I still hate, loathe, and detest writing resumes, which was the thing I put off doing the longest.

Now I can sit back and :chillpill: until I get an answer. If it's "no", then I have to decide to either:

-apply to the private law school in the area, which has a much later application deadline

-go back to undergrad at ASU to take the prerequisites to apply for nursing program

-go back and take a semester of prerequisite classes so I can apply to a PA master's program

-apply to the post-bac education accreditation program at the CC.

One way or another, I'm going back to school in the fall.:tongue_smilie:

Good for you! I hope you're accepted!

Hats off to you. A new baby and law school. I'd be dead in the water.

Thanks, everybody!

I will be quitting my job when I start school if I get in, and probably only going half or 3/4 time. And I'll have had time to adjust to new baby, he'll be @ 6mo. when I start. We'll still be homeschooling, but DD will go to the Tu/Th option of her enrichment program and we'll find Tu/Th childcare for DS so that I can attend classes those days.

I'm pretty sure I'll be busy, but not too much busier than I am now, working 32-36 hrs/wk. And DH will hopefully be slightly less busy than he will this semester...he's taking 17 credit hours plus working 7 hrs/wk.