Menu

Anyone like Roblox?

We have a huge fan here. I think he likes the marketing part of it the best, figuring out how to make his game popular, get hits, stay on the front page, etc.

I used to think he was learning from it, but anymore, I think it's mostly a waste of time. Sigh...

Love the cake!!!! What did your ds say about it? Did he help make it?

We have a huge fan here. I think he likes the marketing part of it the best, figuring out how to make his game popular, get hits, stay on the front page, etc.

I used to think he was learning from it, but anymore, I think it's mostly a waste of time. Sigh...

Love the cake!!!! What did your ds say about it? Did he help make it?

My ds gave me a critique. He said the logo was right, the legs were the wrong size, and the face wasn't exactly like it should be. LOL. He liked it though. I let them pick their cake they want. I make it and they don't get to see it until it is time to blow out the candle.

I hear you about Roblox. It does seem like a waste of time. I guess it is just a little stupid fun. It certainly isn't the place to learn to spell! I have seem my kids learn from it though - although for the time invested I wouldn't call it a learning environment.

My ds gave me a critique. He said the logo was right, the legs were the wrong size, and the face wasn't exactly like it should be. LOL. He liked it though. I let them pick their cake they want. I make it and they don't get to see it until it is time to blow out the candle.

I hear you about Roblox. It does seem like a waste of time. I guess it is just a little stupid fun. It certainly isn't the place to learn to spell! I have seem my kids learn from it though - although for the time invested I wouldn't call it a learning environment.

Did your ds try Scratch?

http://scratch.mit.edu/

It seems more educational and ds made more creative "pre-programming" things. He likes the feedback he gets from Roblox though. I don't think he got as many "words of affirmation" on Scratch.

I'd love to hear of other sites like these that are more... "educational."