Menu

ToG/IN PRINT

BBG580

Year 2 arrived in print today along with the SAP... and SWOOOOOOONNNN.

Ok, so I said it. There is no way DE can stack up to having the hard, printed copy in hand to flip through. I've had the DE for over a week and have not been nearly as inspired to lesson plan and read and dig through the material.

I know now that I will always buy or print out a copy. It really does make a huge difference to me. And can I just say that I am so excited to start next year because *I* want to learn more about this time period! I can't wait to start reading in preparation. :tongue_smilie:

(I should add that I love my Kindle but I *always* have a print copy on hand of any book that I really love so I should have known that I would feel this way about ToG!)

Yay! I am loving all the TOG excitement lately! I'm a DE type but whatever floats your boat:001_smile:..........ENJOY!

:iagree: We are the same here but happy for you :).

I have to have print too. But I LOVE having both with Rhetoric kids in the house. They can have the whole thing on their computer and not bother MY print TOG. After all, that manual is MINE. ;)

I know just what you mean...."Don't touch my folder. Use the Loom!" I need my evil laughing smilie again :) mwuuuhahahahahah mwuuuhahahaha

Year 2 arrived in print today along with the SAP... and SWOOOOOOONNNN.

Ok, so I said it. There is no way DE can stack up to having the hard, printed copy in hand to flip through. I've had the DE for over a week and have not been nearly as inspired to lesson plan and read and dig through the material.

I know now that I will always buy or print out a copy. It really does make a huge difference to me. And can I just say that I am so excited to start next year because *I* want to learn more about this time period! I can't wait to start reading in preparation. :tongue_smilie:

(I should add that I love my Kindle but I *always* have a print copy on hand of any book that I really love so I should have known that I would feel this way about ToG!)

I'm so glad to know I'm not alone in this! I have been standing on a soapbox preaching this message to the crowd for well past a year now, and no one responded in agreement. I thought I was the oddball, but apparently I am not.

What a relief!! :coolgleamA:

Blessings,

Lucinda

I'm print only as well.........so you're going to start Year 2 for first grade? Congrats on your purchase, and enjoy!

Yes, Year 2/Units 3 and 4 half pace is the plan for first grade. We live in NoVA and can easily travel to most all the locations that are covered for field trips. My sis actually lives in Williamsburg. :)

I thought for a new 6 year old who is still trying to get a handle on past, present, future that being able to use the Smithsonian in D.C. and some other living museums, as well as study history that particularly affects our lives today in our country, might make jumping into history easier. Plus, I really love early American history and I thought it might be easier for me to start in a time and place that I know a lot about.

We'll see!