Menu

Any Preterist here? Full or Partial?

No, but I'm somewhere in postmill/ amill land, so I'm okay with preterists. :D (I don't necessarily agree with you, but I've got your back. ;))

LOL. What? You mean you are not going to rake her over the coals? I'm kinda bummed. Just kidding. :D

No, but I'm somewhere in postmill/ amill land, so I'm okay with preterists. :D (I don't necessarily agree with you, but I've got your back. ;))

I'm a fellow inhabitant in this land. And may be a partial preterist. It's been so long since I thought about it. :lol:

I lean the partial direction but haven't studied enough yet to give myself a label. Any must reads for me? :)

I've just started believing in preterism myself.:D I have been reading everything I can on the internet. Don't have funds to buy many books on the subject at the moment.:tongue_smilie:

I do have Gary DeMar's 10 Popular Prophecy Myths Exposed & Answered. It was a good read. I have also downloaded The Parousia by James Stuart Russell from google books, but I haven't started reading it yet.

I am looking for books myself that teach how believers of New Covenant Eschatology are to live their daily lives. The book on preterism I have found are only about defending the belief.

I'm looking for good books myself!:lol: