Menu

AAS Levels 1 & 2: Quick Question

Sahamamama

Do you schedule this (as in, plan which lessons to do when), or do you just go with the flow of what the student retains and learns? She'll be starting 1st grade (February), is a strong verbal type, strong reader, loves to write/read, and wants to learn spelling. And this is our first time using AAS. :bigear:

I don't plan ahead; we just spend 10 minutes four times a week. I love the fact that AAS doesn't need to planned ahead. You just open the book and go! My son loves that it's 10 minutes and that's it. He does enjoy doing the lessons, but appreciates that it is short every day without fail.

Do note that it did take a few steps to get to be comfortable knowing what we were doing.

All the best!

I don't plan ahead; we just spend 10 minutes four times a week. I love the fact that AAS doesn't need to planned ahead. You just open the book and go! My son loves that it's 10 minutes and that's it. He does enjoy doing the lessons, but appreciates that it is short every day without fail.

Do note that it did take a few steps to get to be comfortable knowing what we were doing.

All the best!

:hurray: Yeah! I love when the answer is what I want to hear! :lol: Thanks!