Menu

Pony post

Well, you know that was my first thought, that we should just put her down and save her the suffering and us the money. But since she wasn't a candidate for surgery it hasn't been that expensive. Maybe around $500, which is very reasonable for a pony of her breeding and training. She is nicely bred, although in the pics she looks like a little cuckleburr!

Great picture of her in the snow. And fascinating about the high heel! I'm glad she's doing better.

Loved your halter training pictures.

I think your red dun/gray cross is going to be a buckskin. I only say that because of the stripe on her back. I see she doesn't have a black mane. So I have no idea. :)

Oh goodness, the little Qh. She's a pill. A buckskin would be lovely, dh had one that I sold out from under him because he was spending so much time riding him that he wasn't helping me. He's a sucker for a buckskin.

And it's his fault I've now got a baby in my pasture. That was the last thing I wanted.