Menu

CT scan tomorrow morning

Just scheduled it. I would appreciate your prayers if the Lord bring me to your mind. I trust in Him for whatever the findings may be, but I am indeed a big chicken when it comes to getting stuck with a needle. The thought of an IV with marking solution being injected.... well, I know it's not that big a deal but the thought of it makes me a bit queasy.

Thanks in advance. I am eager to get this over with so I can feel free to get our spring semester under full swing.

Thanks to all of you. Actually, I am going by myself. DH has travel scheduled this week and next, and I am not supposed to wait too long to have this checked out.

My oldest son will be available on the outside chance that I will need to call him to come get me. Thanks for your concern, your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!

Auntie M, I am praying and so sorry you have to have this done. Me, too! This is *not* a test-happy doc, and he personally believes that this will likely be nothing, but there are some circumstances in play that make the check necessary. I'm thinking it will turn out to be one of those doctor cya things, but I can't skip it.

Faith

Thank you, Faith.

Not sure why you are having the CT Scan, but prayers going your way.

Wanted to let you know if you are having an IVP Scan, it is a piece of cake. I had one done for my kidneys. It does make you feel like you are going to urinate, but you won't. It is really a painless test.

:grouphug: and prayers.

Just scheduled it. I would appreciate your prayers if the Lord bring me to your mind. I trust in Him for whatever the findings may be, but I am indeed a big chicken when it comes to getting stuck with a needle. The thought of an IV with marking solution being injected.... well, I know it's not that big a deal but the thought of it makes me a bit queasy.

Thanks in advance. I am eager to get this over with so I can feel free to get our spring semester under full swing.

You are on my mind.

I don't always post that I will be praying for others, but I will pray for you. Peace, sister.

Thanks so much for your prayers, friends! I am finished with the CT scan. It was all easier than I thought it would be. (But I will not willingly volunteer for another ;).)

I just had one brief feeling of not-quite-panic but it passed quickly. Overall I felt very calm.

Thanks again for remembering me, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks so much for your prayers, friends! I am finished with the CT scan. It was all easier than I thought it would be. (But I will not willingly volunteer for another ;).)

I just had one brief feeling of not-quite-panic but it passed quickly. Overall I felt very calm.

Thanks again for remembering me, I really do appreciate it.

I'm glad that it's over and done with and that it went well. I hope that it gives the Dr. the information he/she needs.

Yay! Just got a call from the doc.

The reason I had the CT was to get more info on something that appeared in the abdominal ultrasound I had last month, a "mass" in my liver.

The CT scan showed nothing! So, all I have to do is have a repeat sonogram in six months to watch for any change.

Thanks to the Lord for good news!

And thanks to you all for your prayers. And I know some of you must have prayed that I would get some news quickly. I have tried to not let the possible outcomes stress me out, but I did wake up with that cloud-over-my-head feeling this morning. Gone now!