Menu

8 chemos down.

Hello friends!!!

I am so glad to say that I am now 8 chemos down. We have been gone since Thursday and returned home around midnight last night. I had surgeon appointments this trip so that is why we were gone so long.

Chemo on Monday was fine.

We went to Mall of America and had a BLAST. We went to Lego store, the aquarium, ate and then rode rides the entire time. We were there for 9 hours. I think we were insane but we had fun. My kids were so HAPPY which made me so HAPPY! My husband was the biggest kid of them all! I was tired when we climbed the stairs up to the food court but that really was about it. I took a nap the next day.

My blood counts were good. The doctor had suspected I would need a shot. NOPE! :)

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. One thing that is scary is that I have a lymph node under my breast bone. It can't be removed so we are praying that the chemo will shrink it and what is left will be destroyed by the radiation.

Hugs to the hive!

Thanks for the great report. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I know you probably still have many ups and downs, but thanks for your positive attitude and joy for life. You are an inspiration to me and a whole lot of other people! Blessings and healing to you.

Joann

Hello friends!!!

I am so glad to say that I am now 8 chemos down. We have been gone since Thursday and returned home around midnight last night. I had surgeon appointments this trip so that is why we were gone so long.

Chemo on Monday was fine.

We went to Mall of America and had a BLAST. We went to Lego store, the aquarium, ate and then rode rides the entire time. We were there for 9 hours. I think we were insane but we had fun. My kids were so HAPPY which made me so HAPPY! My husband was the biggest kid of them all! I was tired when we climbed the stairs up to the food court but that really was about it. I took a nap the next day.

My blood counts were good. The doctor had suspected I would need a shot. NOPE! :)

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. One thing that is scary is that I have a lymph node under my breast bone. It can't be removed so we are praying that the chemo will shrink it and what is left will be destroyed by the radiation.

Hugs to the hive!

Such wonderful news. You are often in my heart and I check in here regularly for your updates. I am so happy you guys had fun. Your spirit inspires me.

Prayers are being said for you and yours,

Faithe

You keep going, Christine! I can't believe you've done 8 treatments already. It is such great news to hear everything is going so well. Good blood counts, no shots = awesome!

Sounds like Mall of America was just what you and your family needed. I think you might have to think about scheduling more therapeutic fun days! :D

I will keep praying for that lymph node, your brother and the women you mentioned. Keep taking care!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: