Menu

Good Simple Miscroscope with some pre-made slides (elementary)

littleWMN

I got ours from Home Science Tools and love it.http://www.hometrainingtools.com/student-microscopes/c/168/ It is very well made. It is better than the one I used in college in my Biology lab. The one I purchased came with free slides, but I don't know if that was a special offer or if it's all the time. But I would highly recommend their slide kits anyway. They are very affordable and high quality. Hope this helps you.:)

I got ours from Home Science Tools and love it.http://www.hometrainingtools.com/student-microscopes/c/168/ It is very well made. It is better than the one I used in college in my Biology lab. The one I purchased came with free slides, but I don't know if that was a special offer or if it's all the time. But I would highly recommend their slide kits anyway. They are very affordable and high quality. Hope this helps you.:)

Awesome! Which one did you get?

Awesome! Which one did you get?

I got this one. http://www.hometrainingtools.com/home-1000x-microscope/p/MI-4100DXL/ It was expensive, but worth every penny and then some. It is really really high quality. I wanted one microscope that I could use all the way through high school so thought this would cover everything. It's seriously better than the one I used in college in my biology lab! I bought it when they had a 20% off sale and it came with slide samples. They were nice, but the slides in the kit I bought from them were so awesome! Their slides are really well made. One out of the 20 (I think it was, maybe 25) came broken and I called them and they replaced the WHOLE SET for free! Really good customer service.

If you choose to buy from them, then let me give you this. It came in my email and it is a code for free thinking putty with a purchase over $50.00. We got some of that before and it's a lot of fun to play with. They have demos of it on their site as well as youtube I think. Here.

Get free Thinking Putty

with your order of $50 or more! If you didn't already get some Thinking Putty for Christmas, now you can try out this customer favorite! Spend $50 or more by January 15th and we'll include free Thinking Putty with your order!

This amazing stuff can be stretched, ripped, bounced like a rubber ball, and even shattered like ceramic! You'll get a special 3" tin of bright blue putty, perfect for keeping kids – and adults – entertained. Just use code THINK111.

Good luck in your search. :)