Menu

I'm Hooked! (HST+)

AudreyTN

I bought it over the summer and it took me quite awhile to figure it out. I love that we have paperless schedules this year. I am only using it with my two oldest but they know how to check their schedules and mark the days off. I also love the report card feature. I have been sending this as my quarterly report and so far no one has complained.

I love it too! I've been homeschooling for a week and a half, but it's been sooooo easy to know exactly what we're doing each day, since I have the whole year in lesson plans in HST+. And since the lesson plans don't have dates attached to the assignments, we can move as quickly or as slowly as we want. Making changes has been easy (like when I realized it was time to skip a couple chapters in math, do one last chapter in this book, and move on to the next grade book). I still have those lesson plans for the next children, even if we didn't use every assignment for this child.

And keeping track of library books... Awesome. I have books checked out from two different libraries, and it's been so easy to keep up with them. Plus library day is easy because I walk in with a printout of the books I want and the call numbers.

HST+ has made homeschool organization easy for me, especially since I'm a geek. :lol:

I love it too. I am on year 3 and getting the benefit now of reusing lesson plans I entered for one child for another. I enter all of my lesson plans during the summer and then just spend about half an hour on the weekend scheduling the upcoming week.

The reschedule feature is one of my favorites.