Menu

Brainology ~ Reviews, Experiences?

I wish I had something to offer you. I have looked at it many time and am very interested. But at 100$ and your membership or whatever expires after a while so I can't use it with both boys..I am not willing to try.

I even thought about calling them and asking to try it out.

It's a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I mentioned it but haven't used it. A local homeschool group did a group buy but I didn't have a chance to look at it before the buy closed. I keep hoping the Homeschool Buyer's Co-op will have a deal. I heard people liked it but nothing more specific than that.

I just saw - They have a 14 day free trial.

I guess that's worth a try if we visit the U.S. - it's really hard to return things from there and a complete and total pain. But thanks. At least I know it's there to possibly try later on down the road.

I know I mentioned it but haven't used it. A local homeschool group did a group buy but I didn't have a chance to look at it before the buy closed. I keep hoping the Homeschool Buyer's Co-op will have a deal. I heard people liked it but nothing more specific than that.

Do please keep us updated if you hear anything. Thank you. :)

I guess that's worth a try if we visit the U.S. - it's really hard to return things from there and a complete and total pain. But thanks. At least I know it's there to possibly try later on down the road.

I got the impression this is different from the 30 day return. But I'm not sure.