Menu

Guilty pleasures?

I have a secret fascination with Kris Kristofferson. I can't explain it. I love him and his songs. :D

Even more fun than confession, though, is outing someone ELSE'S guilty pleasure...

Which is why I shall now share with the world that my husband, aging punk rocker and general music buff, secretly gets way too much joy from a number of songs by the Wiggles. :lol:

I have a secret fascination with Kris Kristofferson. I can't explain it. I love him and his songs. :D

Even more fun than confession, though, is outing someone ELSE'S guilty pleasure...

Which is why I shall now share with the world that my husband, aging punk rocker and general music buff, secretly gets way too much joy from a number of songs by the Wiggles. :lol:

:lol::lol: I remember my own dh dancing around to the Wiggles! They're addictive!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's funny. I have always had a thing for Sam Elliot. I don't know why. I'm not a country girl nor am I a fan of big ol' mustaches, but there's just something about him that I find sexy. Don't know what it is, but I've had a secret crush on him since I was a young girl. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's funny. I have always had a thing for Sam Elliot. I don't know why. I'm not a country girl nor am I a fan of big ol' mustaches, but there's just something about him that I find sexy. Don't know what it is, but I've had a secret crush on him since I was a young girl. :lol::lol:

It's the voice!!!!!:drool5:

Josh Groban!

However, as DH does REALLY appreciate good music and a smooth voice, he does admit that he understands the swooning effect of J.G.

Faith

My dh leans more toward Pink Floyd and Radiohead. I don't think he knows what a smooth voice sounds like.:tongue_smilie:

:lol: I agree with FLmom, it's the voice!

I'm also very much NOT a country girl, which makes my secret obsession all the stranger. :D

Air Supply. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All.

Love.that.song.

You should hear me belt it out while I'm driving!...

...on second thought, no. You shouldn't. :lol:

Perhaps it is a sight/sound similar to my car rendition of Meatloaf's Paradise By the Dashboard Light. :lol::lol::lol:

Rick Springfiield. I still know the words to every song. I take great pleasure in blasting it and singing along with the windows down - to embarass my 14 yo who would love to crawl in a hole than be seen with his mother rocking out to Rick Springfield. I'm evil that way:D Seriously, I only do it in front of his friends, not strangers!!

Air Supply. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All.

Love.that.song.

You should hear me belt it out while I'm driving!...

...on second thought, no. You shouldn't. :lol:

Crack me up. Brought up an old Air Supply memory. My sister adored Air Supply when she was about 10. I remember one long car trip she kept putting the same tape in. We must have listened to Air Supply for 300 miles. Finally, my mom,who can tune out anything, couldn't stand it anymore and threatened to chuck the tape out the window if she put it on one more time!!!

Rick Springfiield. I still know the words to every song. I take great pleasure in blasting it and singing along with the windows down - to embarass my 14 yo who would love to crawl in a hole than be seen with his mother rocking out to Rick Springfield. I'm evil that way:D Seriously, I only do it in front of his friends, not strangers!!

Oh, wanna know how to really make him squirm? Sing Sweet Child of Mine and do the Axel Rose dance to it. Ask my kids.

I have a thing for 1980's Van Halen tunes. If I'm listening to an 80's station and Van Halen comes on, I just HAVE to pull out my air guitar and jam along with Eddie :) It's strange, though, considering I'm definitely a classical and jazz girl.

Not strange at all! Who can possibly resist singing "Panama... Panamaha-oh-oh-uh-uh"?? :D

I have a thing for 1980's Van Halen tunes. If I'm listening to an 80's station and Van Halen comes on, I just HAVE to pull out my air guitar and jam along with Eddie :) It's strange, though, considering I'm definitely a classical and jazz girl.

But the real question is:

Sammy Hagar, or David Lee Roth?