Menu

As if it wasn't revolting enough....

Makes you wonder if they don't have children of their own. The little girl wasn't even old enough to know exactly what she believes... she was just an excited child at an event that was to be the at the start of her life... not the end. The only reason that I could think the Hells Angels might be nice to have... is if they accidentally ran right over the crazy group. And no, I wouldn't feel bad. Sometimes if you are so evil... it's nice to have the group just wiped out. I'm sure it's not the worse thing some of the HA group has done.... and I for one would be happy to not have the evil group around.. claiming to be working for God!

Makes you wonder if they don't have children of their own. The little girl wasn't even old enough to know exactly what she believes... she was just an excited child at an event that was to be the at the start of her life... not the end. The only reason that I could think the Hells Angels might be nice to have... is if they accidentally ran right over the crazy group. And no, I wouldn't feel bad. Sometimes if you are so evil... it's nice to have the group just wiped out. I'm sure it's not the worse thing some of the HA group has done.... and I for one would be happy to not have the evil group around.. claiming to be working for God!

Oh, they have kids. Lots of them. Netflix has a program you can stream called Fallen From Grace. It's all about these vermin. Have a barf bag at the ready. You'll need it. :glare:

That is horrifying.

This article says that there are local groups taking action

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/11/arizona.funeral.westboro/index.html?hpt=T2

"...In addition to the expected legislation, some Tucson residents are planning an "angel action" -- with 8- by 10-foot "angel wings" worn by participants to shield mourners from picketers."

"People, businesses, they're all donating material and money to build the angel wings,"

My daughter and I recently participated in a counter rally/barrier at Elizabath Edwards funeral. We are conservatives. Actually, Fred Phelps ran for office serval times as a democrat and is registered democrat so I would be quick to label as a right wing nut job. He's just a highly intelligent nut job. The church is not aligned with any Baptist associations and his theology is faulty.

I've read the background of the family from the point of view of 3 of the 4 children that have "escaped" the clutches of their father. Several others tried to escape but failed. Anyway, the father is most likely has antisocial personality and is narcisstic. He is a disbarred lawyer. His kids are not allowed to be anything but lawyers. If they don't get into the university, he sues. They are not allowed to marry unless the spouse is approved of by him. He is a major control freak, was very abusive, etc.

The Hell's Angeles are a criminal gang that make their money distributing methamphetamine, a drug that destroys lives. They should be no more near the funeral that Fred Phelps It is a desecration of memory.

We are very sad here. The mother of the little girl who was killed is a person we know. She is a very close friend of my wife's best friend. She and my wife were both bridesmaids at that friends wedding, and I recall fondly sitting next to Roxanna at that wedding. While I do not know her well (my wife does), I can tell you she is a very impressive, kind, and good humored person. The thought of her girls funeral being used by hate mongers or criminals for their own ends is deeply saddening to me.

The whole thing is madness.

Bill

:grouphug: to you and especially your wife, Bill. It is a double tragedy that these families are not allowed to grieve in peace.

T

We are very sad here. The mother of the little girl who was killed is a person we know. She is a very close friend of my wife's best friend. She and my wife were both bridesmaids at that friends wedding, and I recall fondly sitting next to Roxanna at that wedding. While I do not know her well (my wife does), I can tell you she is a very impressive, kind, and good humored person. The thought of her girls funeral being used by hate mongers or criminals for their own ends is deeply saddening to me.

The whole thing is madness.

Bill

How sad. I'm so sorry. :grouphug: for you and your wife.

The Hell's Angeles are a criminal gang that make their money distributing methamphetamine, a drug that destroys lives. They should be no more near the funeral that Fred Phelps It is a desecration of memory.

I have no personal knowledge of any criminal activities of any biker groups that I have had interactions with. I am only personally aware of charitiable activities, usually on the behalf of children, by these groups. I certainly would not approve of any group crashing a funeral but I would have no problem with a bikers' groups providing services if welcomed to do so (and have edited my OP to reflect this opinion). I would not consider any charitiable act to automatically be a desecration simply because of who preformed it. I am sorry for you and your wife and of course all of the families involved.

I have no personal knowledge of any criminal activities of any biker groups that I have had interactions with. I am only personally aware of charitiable activities, usually on the behalf of children, by these groups. I certainly would not approve of any group crashing a funeral but I would have no problem with a bikers' groups providing services if welcomed to do so (and have edited my OP to reflect this opinion). I would not consider any charitiable act to automatically be a desecration simply because of who preformed it. I am sorry for you and your wife and of course all of the families involved.

There are many "biker" groups that include doctors, lawyers, and construction workers (to name a few walks of life) who are nothing but outstanding citizens.

But the Hell's Angeles are criminals, and criminals of the very worst sort. They, thought their illegal drug distribution activities do more damage than the Fred Phelps idiots ever will (not to defend these wackos).

Thank you for the condolences. I'm sure this even hit all of us badly. It adds a layer of strangeness when you know the people involved (although I don't know the mother very well myself). But my wife does, and it has hit her hard.

Bill