Menu

Would anyone like to pray for our ladies' Beth Moore study for the next 10 wks? CC

Some of you have provided prayer coverage in the past for us. It would be greatly appreciated for this new go 'round.

We are doing Esther.

I've already experienced a little warfare--could use the prayer.

These are the names of the women I think are coming--

Diana

Laura

Donna

Pat D

Angela

Jane

Charlotte

Sheila

Edwardene ("Eddie")

Almetha

Pat S

Leslie

Becky

Jesse

Marilyn

Later we'll be joined by Kelly.

We might also have Mary, Cynthia, and Heather--special prayers for Mary to be able to come, as she is very dear and has experienced some despair.

Pm me if you want--

There's no compensation 'cept a jewel in your crown! LOL

Seriously, I'd be honored if you'd commit to praying for us--or even do a one-timer. :D

Thank you, Jean.

BTW, Mary wrote me an email yesterday saying she wants to come--but she hadn't seen the 3 weeks worth of notices or the main notice, so didn't know.

Already one can't come this am (phone call) b/c of a prior obligation she forgot about.

Pray specifically that everyone else doesn't have obstacles placed in their way...

I'll pray and just wanted to say that I hope you're doing the videos too. At least session 4 and 5. I downloaded those so I can watch them over and over. Particularly session 4. It really was a game changer for me.

The first few weeks were not super mindblowing, but those 2 were amazing.

I hope God blesses your time together!

Thanks so much!

It went very well. We had 15 there, and have 6 more who will be coming in the next few weeks.

I've heard so much about dvd #4--I'll have to watch it! I do watch them ahead of time, and then during the study--I'm a slow learner and need to see things several times! :D

Oh, and Mary is definitely coming! :hurray: