Menu

So since I can't find my MUS Zeta dvd...

Yet another victim of my move - grr. I can repurchase it easily and cheaply enough, but thought maybe this was time to make a change. I had been thinking about switching to another program (teaching textbooks and videotext appealed.) We have used MUS from the beginning and my boys have done well with it. I would like something that explains the info as clearly as MUS but perhaps is a little more challenging. Ideas? Or do you think MUS is the best thing since sliced bread and I should just buy another dvd?

Suggestions?

(If none, anyone have an MUS zeta they're looking to off-load?) ;)

Thanks!!

Having tried TT and then switched to MUS, I don't think you will find it more challenging. We found it much less so. Since MUS self paces we move through less challenging material more quickly and have found it to be a much higher level for the grade listed.

I have met the videotext people at a conference and looked at the product, but it just didn't take with me. I've never tried it with the kids though so I won't speak to it at all.

Hmm, good to know. I just did a total house search and that darn dvd did not magically appear. Grrr. I did buy MM to use while I was looking and my boys seem to enjoy it. Think I will keep using it to supplement MUS.

Thanks for the info!!

Having tried TT and then switched to MUS, I don't think you will find it more challenging. We found it much less so. Since MUS self paces we move through less challenging material more quickly and have found it to be a much higher level for the grade listed.

I have met the videotext people at a conference and looked at the product, but it just didn't take with me. I've never tried it with the kids though so I won't speak to it at all.