Menu

That was the BEST $15 I've ever spent!

A girl from our hs basketball team got a ball for Christmas. Not just any ball but a Perplexus. It's a big clear ball that has a variety of 3D mazes in it. There is also a little b.b. type ball inside that you try to get through the mazes. Both of my boys really like it, but my soon to be 8 y/o ds LOVES it!

He has literally been sitting with it for the past two hours doing the maze. There has been some frustrated yelling, but over all, it's a hit! It has him more entralled than a video game, which is REALLY saying something. So cool!

My just turned 13 year old got one for Christmas. He was hooked the moment he saw it in the store. I told my sister about it and she picked it up for him. After he opened it she said, "That's a really cool toy. I took it out of the box and played with it for a couple of hours before I wrapped it."

It has been passed around quite a bit here and taken several long trips already.

It's not a everyday kind of thing for us but it always neat to come back to. The box made it sound like there was or will be different models. We are hoping so because it would be fun to have several different ones to pass around.

I got that for Christmas too!! I was standing in the toy aisle trying to work out what to buy the kids and just started idly playing with it. I spent 20 minutes just standing there trying to make it work so had to bring it home!!

ETA Oops different thing...I would love one of those though and must look out for one!

Edited by ~cindy~

ok...I must be dumb....but I picked up one of these at the store and couldn't for the life of me figure it out...please, someone clue me in how this thing works!! thanks.

It is like running a maze with a ball, and you use gravity as your friend/enemy. Remember those little mazes in a box with a steel ball when you were a kid? This is just a globular, plastic, more complex version.

It is like running a maze with a ball, and you use gravity as your friend/enemy. Remember those little mazes in a box with a steel ball when you were a kid? This is just a globular, plastic, more complex version.

but I couldn't figure out how to get it ON the maze...all my little ball did was roll around the clear globe...