Menu

Funnix workbook pages pdf...

Mama2Many4

mine had a blank page for the long time. They i came back to it like 15 min later and sure enough the blank page turned into PDF lol Then i saved it,

so open the link anyways and wait for 15 mins.

How do you save it? I bookmarked in my favorites....is that what you mean, or does saving mean something else??

ETA: Oh, never mind. Lamamaloca just before you said, "I couldn't get it to load, but had no trouble saving it. Right-click on the link then choose "save link as." I guess that's how you do it. I should have read the post above you first. :0)

How do you save it? I bookmarked in my favorites....is that what you mean, or does saving mean something else??

ETA: Oh, never mind. Lamamaloca just before you said, "I couldn't get it to load, but had no trouble saving it. Right-click on the link then choose "save link as." I guess that's how you do it. I should have read the post above you first. :0)

That is a PDF file, isnt it?

on top of the left corner there should be a pic of floppy disk - that is a saving tool.

Thanks for posting that!!! I had dh download Funnix from his computer at work since it's a bigger faster better Mac. He put it on a cd and said it was only 633mb. :confused: When I loaded it at home it was only lessons 1-40, which work fine, but no teachers guide or workbook. Then I asked him for part 2 of level 2 (lessons 40-?) and supposedly he got that today, but I don't know. He's busy and distracted at work and probably didn't pay attention. Now I at least have the workbook! Thanks again!

Thanks for posting that!!! I had dh download Funnix from his computer at work since it's a bigger faster better Mac. He put it on a cd and said it was only 633mb. :confused: When I loaded it at home it was only lessons 1-40, which work fine, but no teachers guide or workbook. Then I asked him for part 2 of level 2 (lessons 40-?) and supposedly he got that today, but I don't know. He's busy and distracted at work and probably didn't pay attention. Now I at least have the workbook! Thanks again!

You should actually have 3 parts to download besides the PDfs for the Teacher's guide, workbook and reader. So 6 files total, 3 PDFs and 3 program files.

As to those with trouble loading the workbook. I have no trouble loading it, in fact I've opened it numerous times so far, but I also saved it to my hard drive before I opened it.