Menu

weighing grades forms?? to calculate GPA....Help

Hello,

I have been searching for forms on the web re: keeping grades. I found Donna Young form the grader (the one you can print and write in or use her XL grader that will figure out the average for you). I am leaning more to the paper fill in kind since I weigh the grades. I know how to calulate the gpa so do not really need help in that area but my question is is there a form out there that is easily used in keeping track of grades with weighing in mind and calculating GPA??

If not then I will use the fill in paper grader from Donna Young and use each line for the weight part.

Thanks!!

Holly

Holly:

I'm just using a workbook in Excel. I set up a spreadsheet for each subject so I can calculate my own weighted averages by subject. If you know Excel, it's fairly easy to do. If you don't have Excel, I think you can download a similar spreadsheet program free from http://www.openoffice.org.

Hope this helps,

Gina

Gina....

Thanks! That is what I will have to do then. :001_smile: I will have hubby help me figure out the formula for excel to tabulate for me. Otherwise I will just do it by hand and then have it on paper. I prefer both ways. Thanks!!

Hoilly