Menu

I need creative costume help

I need to come up with a costume for dh and myself...Disney themed(can be main stream Disney and Pixar or less obvious couples too...would love to find a Disney 'couple' to portray. I need it to be easy to pull together

I've googled but come up empty...any creative juices out there?

Thanks for reading!!!

Blessings,

Kathi

Cinderella and Prince Charming

Snow White and Prince Charming

Aurora and Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty)

Ariel and Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)

Tiana and the prince from The Frog Prince

Belle and the Beast

Alice and the White Rabbit, or the Mad Hatter, or the Cheshire Cat...

Lady and the Tramp (or Darling and Jim Dear, take plush versions of Lady and Tramp)

You know, slap on a wig and some pseudo-tail and you'd make a great Little Mermaid. Your dh is tall and handsome, he could be your Prince!

You'd also be a cute Alice in Wonderland. Your dh? A couple slabs of painted foam could turn him nicely into the Kings of Hearts!

You'd also be a cute Snow White and instead of the Prince, have dh wear black with a black drop cloth attached to the back of a picture frame and he could be the Magic Mirror on the Wall.

Edited by specialmama

You know, slap on a wig and some pseudo-tail and you'd make a great Little Mermaid. Your dh is tall and handsome, he could be your Prince!

You'd also be a cute Alice in Wonderland. Your dh? A couple slabs of painted foam could turn him nicely into the Kings of Hearts!

You're too funny....I'll have to think about those ideas!!

You'd also be a cute Snow White and instead of the Prince, have dh wear black with a black drop cloth attached to the back of a picture frame and he could be the Magic Mirror on the Wall.

Just saw this....I like this idea!!!!

Oh good! Whichever you choose you'll have to post pics! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I went as Snow White and hubby was the magic Mirror....everyone was so impressed with hubby's costume and I appropriately gave this forum the credit for his costume.I will post a picture as soon as I get them uploaded and figure out how to do it...

My husband was even chosen as 1 of the finalists in the costume voting :)He ate dinner wearing his frame:D One of our friends won for dressing as a Toy Story soldier...he was amazing...painted his boots and gloves, face green...then wore a uniform...he is a dad of 9 and as his 'walkie talkie' he had a baby monitor strapped to his arm...so clever;)

Thanks again for rescuing me!

Blessings,

kathi