Menu

Anyone in the Boston area?

We are traveling to Boston in May for a graduation.

First off, if anyone has recommendations for things to do, places to eat, etc we'd love that.

Secondly, this might be a crazy idea but we were looking to see if anyone would be interested in a house exchange. I tried this once before here and there was interest but it didn't work out.

We are outside DC (in Northern Virginia). The house can sleep 6-7 easily, more if you don't mind air mattresses. We are about 1 1/2 mile walk from the Metro or about 15-20 min drive from downtown. On a great bike trail. We've always talked about doing house exchanges but never done it. We could work out details together but I figure I'd trust another homeschool family. :)

The dates we are looking for are May 26th-June 4th. We could be flexible about the end of the trip and come back earlier but we are coming up for a graduation on the 27th so that is more set in stone.

If you're interested, email me or pm me. And even if you aren't but have Boston area tips for us let me know!