Menu

Best study guide for Narnia?

I see that no one has posted on your thread.

I haven't used any of the Narnia guides yet, but I am seriously considering the Veritas Press guide that encompasses all of the Narnia books. The only problem is that I do not think that it is downloadable. Here is the link from VP - http://www.veritaspress.com/prodinfo.asp?number=000727. If you click on the sample, it gives you a great idea of what the guide is about. I like the fact that all of the books are included in one guide for just over $20, and there are other activities listed for variety.

Hopefully someone else will post who has used this guide or another, so that you will have more information.

Sorry, it's not downloadable but we are using Omnibus I for studying the Narnia books and it is excellent! We've had some great discussions and my dd enjoys the extra projects scattered throughout. I would highly recommend it but it's not inexpensive (worth every $$ though!) :001_smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Don't let the price fool you. This book is huge, covers all the books in the series and (imo) WONDERFUL! We've really enjoyed it:D

Erk, I missed the down load part... Well, it's only a dollar (plus shipping), so I'll leave it up. Sorry it's not what you're looking for.

we just got the book Roar!! OH my I am in love!!

Thank you for such a great recommendation and $1 price is beyond awesome!!