Menu

What one word would you chose to represent the year 2011?

I'm going with hope.

After the birth of our little girl, diagnosed with spina bifida, undergoing surgery at 1 week of age...for the sake of hope...and then turning around and enduring a second surgery by 2 weeks of age, again, for the sake of hope...yeah, I've got to go with *hope*.

This year is about hope.

Changes

Among the many changes are one kid is going away to college, another kid will be moving out and starting adult life so we will go from 3 kids to 1. We will also be moving probably across the country. We will most likely be giving my car to my dd going to college so new car for me (used but new for me). Those are just the changes I know about.

Guest cherylfoster

The one word I will chose to represent the year 2011 is joy. Joy to learn new thing, joy to experience new thing, joy to feel some new things, joy to be loved and to love. Joy of each and every things which are going to come in our life.

Challenge, as in "Accept the Challenge."

In a couple weeks ds#2 turns 13yo & he will begin highschool at the local boys' highschool on 1 Feb. We have always encouraged our teens to accept the challenges that life offers & not to take the easy way out. The more you put into life, the more you'll get out of life. With dh being made redundant in August 2010, dh & I have our challenges for 2011 as well.

:grouphug:

I'm going with hope.

After the birth of our little girl, diagnosed with spina bifida, undergoing surgery at 1 week of age...for the sake of hope...and then turning around and enduring a second surgery by 2 weeks of age, again, for the sake of hope...yeah, I've got to go with *hope*.

This year is about hope.