Menu

Do I want a Fossil Crossbody?

When Dh got his 10 year award, he wanted to get me something. I thought it was sweet of him, but I told him to get himself something. It sounds like you Dh is very thoughtful whatever a Fossil Crossbody is.

Yes, he is! I said the same thing, but he refuses to get something for himself. He thinks he gets enough perks from his job. :001_smile:

Do you have a picture? IMO it would depend on whether you get to pick the color or pattern.

It's this one. I wish it were black, but it's brown.

1396-1016032-d.jpg

I guess I was hoping someone would say they love theirs and I MUST have one. :001_smile:

It's this one. I wish it were black, but it's brown.

1396-1016032-d.jpg

I guess I was hoping someone would say they love theirs and I MUST have one. :001_smile:

I love fossil bags b/c they are very well made and nice-looking. But that one looks too big for me. (I carry small bags). But if it's the right size for you - I'm sure you'll love it!

Yes! I love my Fossil bags. They last forever and are stylish without being trendy.

ETA: I have one almost exactly like that in green. I love it and carried it for more than 2 years, til I got a new Fossil that I love. The green one looks as good today as it did when I got it. Go for it!

I have a Fossil crossbody, and I really like it. The leather feels like it's good quality, and mine has tons of pockets for organizing. It's about the size of the one in your picture, and for me that's small. So I only use it when I don't need to take most of the stuff that I usually carry. Hope yours works out!

Thanks, ladies. Dh just ordered it. :001_smile:

It's very easy to dye leather, so if you want it to be black, dye it! If you'd like instructions for dying it (I've dyed everything from shoes to handbags to RECLINERS!!), let me know.

Lisa

"Yes, I *will* paint almost anything that doesn't breathe."