Menu

Yay! snow!

It's actually snowing in my lower elevation of So Cal right now (about 1500 ft). It isn't really sticking at my house, but everyone who live on the hills around us (lots of them) are probably accumulating some. & the local mts are getting tons I imagine :o). I think the last time it did this was back in 1989 or some such year. I know....ho hum for all you Eastern folk :o). We have neighbors that are here from Australia for a few years, and they are ecstatic to see even a little. I told the it rarely/never snows. Ha!

so much fun...it is sticking now. It's been snowing and sleeting for about 3 hours now, so the kids are having a great time. So pretty. It will be gone 24 hrs from now no doubt, but we'll enjoy it :o). It's been about 20 years since this happened. It really isn't very much snow, but we'll take what we can get. If I *really* wanted snow, I'd only have to drive an hour in most directions anyway. It's still coming down out there and the temp has gone down almost 10 deg in the last few hrs. It was around 45 when it started, and it is 37 now, and dropping.