Menu

All About Reading free ebook

mo2

You are too fast! Check back Monday morning or so & they should have the rest of the info up then.

OK, thanks. See, I thought that since I clicked on "Get Free Ebook," that meant I would get it now. I'm just impatient, I guess.

OK, thanks. See, I thought that since I clicked on "Get Free Ebook," that meant I would get it now. I'm just impatient, I guess.

It's a holiday weekend & they just started getting stuff loaded up--they just didn't have time to get the rest of it up yet. Eventually it WILL work that way, you just happened to catch the site before they finished.

It's on the All About Reading website (also the creaters of All About Spelling). It's not up yet but it looks cute--"In the Kitchen with the Zigzag Zebra"--here's a link to the site.

Thanks. I was having a hard time finding the All About Reading site. I knew I had been to it before, but I couldn't find it. I can't wait to see this.

Jan

It's a holiday weekend & they just started getting stuff loaded up--they just didn't have time to get the rest of it up yet. Eventually it WILL work that way, you just happened to catch the site before they finished.

It's no big deal. I've just been waiting for AAR for so long that I woke up on New Year's Day and thought, "Hey! It's Winter 2011 now! I wonder if AAR is available!" so I checked the site. (Lame, I know.)

It's no big deal. I've just been waiting for AAR for so long that I woke up on New Year's Day and thought, "Hey! It's Winter 2011 now! I wonder if AAR is available!" so I checked the site. (Lame, I know.)

I understand. I e-mailed them a few days ago asking if they knew when in January the new reader would be available. I was so happy when they said that they had it stock. They are so nice.

Jan

Guest aquiverfull

I got the Zigzag Zebra ebook yesterday. I had checked the site like you because I was soooo eager to see this program come out. Well when I didn't see anywhere to get the ebook I emailed Marie. She was so super sweet and sent it to me. It looks great. I can't wait to do the activities with my girls.