Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhonda in TX

How long is a honeybaked ham good if it's been in the fridge?

We got a ham as a gift last week and I'm wondering how much longer we can safely eat it. Is it time to throw it out? We got it last Wednesday and it's been in the fridge the entire time. (I did freeze some of it.)

Believe it or not, last year I worked for Honey Baked over the holidays and I was just about to tell you 7-10 days. Bon Apetit! (Though I would probably cook it into something, like soup or Scalloped potatoes or something, as it probably wont' taste too fresh otherwise.)

We got ours last Thursday and ate it for dinner last night. I just froze what's left 'cause I'm tired of ham already! Enjoy...

We finally finished the last of our ham off tonight. I made ham & lentil soup because I wasn't sure how long it had been sitting at the grocery store before I bought it.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin