Menu

Please help me win!

I posted about my ugly school room before, but now it's the end of the contest and I would SO appreciate more votes! No need to register for anything or sign up. It's just one little click and then you are done!

Thanks again everyone. Feel free to share this on your facebook page and ask friends to share it as well. We really do not have the money to get this fixed so I'm really hoping to win! The contest ends tomorrow and you can vote today and tomorrow if you like.

If you want to see the picture that was supposed to be in my entry, click the link below to my blog-

Edited by springmama

Thank you so much! I think you can vote once every 24 hours and today is the last day so if you feel like voting again, please do!

Again, I HATE to ask, but i am desperate for a new floor. Winning this would make me so happy. Heck even if I get the most votes for this week I may win an ipod touch. I'll sell it and put the money in a piggy bank towards our new floor fund.