Menu

Royal Fireworks Press

Mom-ninja.

I second Classics in the Classroom. I also recommend Heart of the Mind and Nature Study for the Whole Family. I also have the math Problemoids series. The kids haven't done them yet, but the books look really fun and challenging. I also have lots of their novels and some of their Suppose the Wolf Were An Octopus. I like how they look, but I haven't used these yet either.

Are there specific books you've been looking at?

Pei

Someone here, who was, made a long list of books she bought and liked from RFWP. Hopefully, she'll repost a link to the other thread if you can't it with a search.

Hmmm. I'm going to take one guess at who that poster could be....

Mariann perhaps?? :p

We could just ask her which RFWP books she doesn't have. :lol:

I second Classics in the Classroom. I also recommend Heart of the Mind and Nature Study for the Whole Family. I also have the math Problemoids series. The kids haven't done them yet, but the books look really fun and challenging. I also have lots of their novels and some of their Suppose the Wolf Were An Octopus. I like how they look, but I haven't used these yet either.

Are there specific books you've been looking at?

Pei

Oh yes, I've been fairly pleased with the Suppose the Wolf.... books.