Menu

I'm back from my appt (lady stuff)

I had my breast biopsy done this morning. I didn't realize they were looking at two spots so I had to have 2 incisions. At least it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Even the local anesthetic wasn't so bad. The doctor and nurses doing the biopsy were really great. The lady who did my mammogram afterwards was not. She made me feel like an inconvenience. She said biopsy patients are just added into their already busy schedule. But I was down for 2 appts. so I don't know what she was talking about. By then, I just wanted to leave.

They told me to call friday afternoon for results, but they might not be ready until monday because of the holiday. But at least today's part is done! :)

Glad it went well and sorry the mammogram tech was a jerk. She should be grateful she has a job and appreciate the fact she's busy instead of out of work and struggling to feed her family, as so many are these days.

I had a biopsy in October. I got to watch the U/S screen as they did it. It was fascinating! Because I couldn't feel anything, it didn't skeeve me out. LOL I hope your results are negative. :grouphug:

The lady who did my mammogram afterwards was not. She made me feel like an inconvenience. She said biopsy patients are just added into their already busy schedule.

This just burns me.

Not only should she be glad she has a job, like a pp said, but why unload on someone who is probably stressing over tests, anyway!

Glad it's behind you. Praying everything checks out.

UPDATE! My results were negative! I felt certain they would be but I sure felt a huge relief to hear it confirmed.

Thanks for being there ladies!

:party: :party: :party:

I haven't been on the boards much in the past few days, so I somehow missed your update -- I just went looking for it and am so happy for you!!!

Cat