Menu

Noah Plan: Principle Approach

lisamarie

Hi Lisa. I used the NP for over 4 years. And now, I am just PA. I used NP curriculum to jump start my learning of the Principle Approach. Once I realized and fully understood PA I stopped using the lesson books. I was doing it with 6 kids and it was a killer to follow the lesson plan books. I weaned myself from them and began just using the guides and the Red Books. But best of all I read and re-read James Rose's book and I learned so much. So while I'm not using the NP curriculum anymore we are still PAing!! I belong to the yahoo group if you want to join and learn more. Here is the link. The Noah Plan is talked a lot on the group as well.

Which of the non curriculum reference books would you say are essential for 1st and 3rd grades? I'm talking the Christian History books (possibly the "red books"). I assume the dictionary is essential but at this level it appears that Christian History books are not even used and it would be nice to not have to buy EVERYTHING right away.