Menu

Do you trip much when you walk? (NC = Nintendo Content)

So... how insulting is the Wii Fit Plus? :glare:

Fortunately, my Wii Fit age IS my actual age. The first time through, when I could not figure out what they wanted me to do, it said I was 63. Whew! I'm glad that info somehow didn't save...

I knew I was overweight, so no surprise there. I think my board is actually pretty accurate. Unfortunately.:tongue_smilie:

Any Wii Fit users out there? Tell me it gets better! :lol:

Well yes I do as a matter of fact. I've been a notorious clutz my entire life.

I was rather annoyed when I stepped on the wii board "scale" and I swear that snotty broad said a quiet but cheery "OH!" like she was having to pick me up or something.:glare::lol:

And my age was 28 years OLDER! Yikes. Mostly because I apparently have zero sense of posture or balance.

On the other hand it does get better because I can get younger and younger with practice.:D

Well yes I do as a matter of fact. I've been a notorious clutz my entire life.

I was rather annoyed when I stepped on the wii board "scale" and I swear that snotty broad said a quiet but cheery "OH!" like she was having to pick me up or something.:glare::lol:

And my age was 28 years OLDER! Yikes. Mostly because I apparently have zero sense of posture or balance.

On the other hand it does get better because I can get younger and younger with practice.:D

Yeah. That's exactly what it sounded like to me too. :tongue_smilie: I know I have work to do, so I'm not surprised at that. At least there's no where to go but to improve right? Maybe that's their idea. I'll have to see how it responds when I start losing--and I'm going to make sure I have my coffee before getting on this thing or I may throw the remote at it. :glare:

Glad it gets better. I could not for the life of me figure out that it wanted me to LEAN to keep the bar in the red area. I also completely failed the 5th round even when I knew what it wanted.