Menu

My Christmas gift this year was..my life!!!

I'm still in shock. We had just left the Christmas Eve service and were driveing home. It was raining. There was a man franticly flagging down cars, we weren't going to stop. Then I saw the car, that was totaled on the drivers side.

My nurse side kicked in and I told dh to pull over. I ran to the drivers side to assess her. She was disoriented, but without majory injury. I don't know why I turned my head...a shout...a screech of wheels...but I looked up and there was a flaming red mustang coming straight at me. I dropped the woman's hands and jumped!

I can't explain how I made it out of the cars path. He hit right where I had been standing...her door. Her car was thrown another 20ft. I ran to her again...thinking "now there would be injuries, but at least she is screaming." She was fine. Her car began to smoke...I got her out.

The tow trucks came, the police came, the ambulance came.

I couldn't stop shaking.

I'm alive.

I keep seeing the red car coming at me....but I'm okay.

Just needed to write this out.

I'm still in shock. We had just left the Christmas Eve service and were driveing home. It was raining. There was a man franticly flagging down cars, we weren't going to stop. Then I saw the car, that was totaled on the drivers side.

My nurse side kicked in and I told dh to pull over. I ran to the drivers side to assess her. She was disoriented, but without majory injury. I don't know why I turned my head...a shout...a screech of wheels...but I looked up and there was a flaming red mustang coming straight at me. I dropped the woman's hands and jumped!

I can't explain how I made it out of the cars path. He hit right where I had been standing...her door. Her car was thrown another 20ft. I ran to her again...thinking "now there would be injuries, but at least she is screaming." She was fine. Her car began to smoke...I got her out.

The tow trucks came, the police came, the ambulance came.

I couldn't stop shaking.

I'm alive.

I keep seeing the red car coming at me....but I'm okay.

Just needed to write this out.

Oh, thanks for sharing this MIRACLE. :grouphug:

So very glad you are alright. Praise God. I do believe angels urged you to look up and jump.

Truly your life is a living testimony to share with others....that's exactly what you are doing.

PS...We had a similar situation a few years ago involving our dd. She's alive due to miraculous intervention!

Drink lots. Eat something with both carbs and protein. I say this because being in shock and having that extra adrenalin will make you feel really really bad if you don't.

Thanks for this...I'm not thinking and had just taken a xanax on an empty stomach. I feel a bit better now...no pukeing yet ;)

Wow, you must have some jump! ;)

Thankful your okay, your angel was with you tonight! Its amazing what the Lord can lift us out of!

The scarf that had been around my neck was found under the rear wheel of the mustang.

It was a one of kind scarf, that my mom made, and I wouldn't leave till they had towed his car and I could get it.

It's a major heirloom now!

Go wrap your self up in wrapping paper and stick a bow on your head and hop to your hubby with out falling over.

Tell him your his Christmas present.

Maybe that is just want you need....laughter is the best medicine!

:lol::lol::lol: There is no way I would not fall over!!!! and yes I needed to laugh!

For he will command his angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways.

(Psalm 91:11 ESV)

:iagree: Wow, a Christmas miracle for you! Sooo thankful you're okay and were able to help someone too! Take it easy. Hope you can get some sleep tonight without seeing that red car!

Praying for you!

Edited by Brindee

Oh my goodness! I am glad you are alright! :grouphug:

One night a couple years ago our family was quietly driving down our street when we saw a car swerving back and forth....it almost hit us. We had to go up a berm. The car hit a tree in the neighbors yard and flipped over. Everyone was ok. Drunk driver. It does leave you shakey and grateful to be alive. If we had been anywhere else on the street, there would have been nowhere to go.

The scarf that had been around my neck was found under the rear wheel of the mustang.

It was a one of kind scarf, that my mom made, and I wouldn't leave till they had towed his car and I could get it.

It's a major heirloom now!

Well, YEAH, more like a standing stone now!!!