Menu

Want some FUN? Go climb a rock wall.

We went yesterday as an early Birthday present for our oldest who turns 24 today and a BLAST. Cool thing is it cost 1/2 of what I'd planned becasue they had a family pass for the day:).

You can view rock wall listings here and find a place close to you.

I posted pictures on my blog if you want to see how much fun we had!

Dd and I LOVE rock climbing. She is on a team here so she climbs 2x's a week and I love being her chauffeur, which means I stay and climb. Our gym started a group for women over 35 called Gals Against Gravity. We come in 2 hours early on a Sunday morning and get the gym to ourselves. My upper body strength has really improved. Also, it is a mental workout as well as a physical one. My wall is the jigsaw and my body is the piece I am trying to fit as I figure out my next move.

Yes, I completely agree. I love climbing and two of my kids have tried it and loved it, too. I have not yet done it as a family night, but I've been meaning to for a while! I think the youngest had to be 6 to participate, which he just became in the last couple of weeks.