Menu

Poll: Is Santa a Time Lord?

Is Santa a Time Lord?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Santa a Time Lord?

• Yes, he is obviously a Time Lord.
    • No, there must be some other explanation for Santa having Time Lord technology.
    • What are you on about?
    • Other.
    • I have no opinion, but I like answering polls.

We don't have BBCA, so we'll have to wait till the next day to purchase it on Amazon. But we are all looking forward to it. :001_smile:

Santa would need a sonic screwdriver to be able to get in to all of those houses. :D

My kids will have to wait over a week after Christmas to get all their Dr. Who goodies. My FIL is a big fan and he bought the kids Dr. Who stuff. My youngest has been waiting for a new sonic screwdriver. He broke his old one. I think he'll be disappointed on Christmas morning when he doesn't get one. We don't see my FIL till the new year.

1 day. 11 hours. 34 minutes. 16 seconds. Not that I'm counting or anything. Well, counting and crossing my fingers that it will show up on iTunes or Amazon as a pay per view...

The sleigh and reindeer are just his working chameleon circuit. He has changed looks through the ages, as well, so he must have several regenerations under his belt, too.

I got PDG the DK Doctor Who Visual Dictionary. It's mostly 11th Doctor-centric, but I'm going to try and find the older edition with 9 and 10...they are pretty pricey new, but I might find a good used one on Half or amazon marketplace. I also got the girls mini sonic screwdriver flashlight keychains with working blue LED light. I think that Mrs. Claus (erm, me) may have gotten me a surprise for my stocking too :) in the form of a mini TARDIS cell phone charm that spins when your phone rings. LOL!

Edited by BikeBookBread

1 day. 11 hours. 34 minutes. 16 seconds. Not that I'm counting or anything. Well, counting and crossing my fingers that it will show up on iTunes or Amazon as a pay per view...

The sleigh and reindeer are just his working chameleon circuit. He has changed looks through the ages, as well, so he must have several regenerations under his belt, too.

I got PDG the DK Doctor Who Visual Dictionary. It's mostly 11th Doctor-centric, but I'm going to try and find the older edition with 9 and 10...they are pretty pricey new, but I might find a good used one on Half or amazon marketplace. I also got the girls mini sonic screwdriver flashlight keychains with working blue LED light. I think that Mrs. Claus (erm, me) may have gotten me a surprise for my stocking too :) in the form of a mini TARDIS cell phone charm that spins when your phone rings. LOL!

see countdown widget here:http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who/extras/countdown-widget.jsp

We can hardly wait...we almost signed up for cable just for DW!

btw, did the series end, the last I saw talked about 6/2010 being the end. Any episodes after that.

Yes-tomorrow night. (See the post about the countdown timer.) January will begin the next season on BBCAmerica.

After all that milk and cookies his stomach has to be bigger on the inside!! Maybe the reindeer are just accessories-you know-like fuzzy dice :)

Thanks Mrs. M! :lol:

btw, did the series end, the last I saw talked about 6/2010 being the end. Any episodes after that.

Yes-tomorrow night. (See the post about the countdown timer.) January will begin the next season on BBCAmerica.

Just to clarify, in the UK they call a TV season a "series." So, when they talk about the last episode in a series, they mean for that season. Just in case you were confused, newbie.

After all that milk and cookies his stomach has to be bigger on the inside!! Maybe the reindeer are just accessories-you know-like fuzzy dice :)

:lol:

Link, please!

Think Geek (I have one too!)

We don't have cable. I'm really hoping our friends record the Christmas special for DS8's birthday as I suggested.

For Christmas, DD imposed DS8's face onto a Doctor Who image. We printed it out and framed it. He's going to love it.

DS8 is getting a sonic screwdriver for his birthday on Christmas Eve. DS3 wants one, too. He's going to be disappointed but will probably get one for his birthday in February.

NORAD seems to be hedging their bets on their Santa Tracker website.

How can Santa travel the world within 24 hours?

NORAD intelligence reports indicate that Santa does not experience time the way we do. His trip seems to take 24 hours to us, but to Santa it might last days, weeks or even months. Santa would not want to rush the important job of delivering presents to children and spreading joy to everyone, so the only logical conclusion is that Santa somehow functions within his own time-space continuum.

Sounds like some Time Lord potential to me...