Menu

Can you block someone from PMing you?

I don't know. . .

But, truly, if someone won't stop PMing you after you've told them to. . .

Then I'd definitely report it to a moderator. You can FW the messages (both the ones you sent asking them to stop and theirs not stopping. . .) to the moderator.

Hopefully the moderator will ban the person from the board, since that is obviously very aggressive/scary behavior.

Have you tried just asking the person not to PM you anymore? If you have, and they keep harassing you, you can click the little red exclamation point at the corner of your PM and notify the moderators.

This advice is only if you are not in a sales transaction with this person. If the person is PMing you for their money or product, I would advise you to please settle the problem with them. (I say this only because there have been an number of threads over the last year about people not being able to get a hold of boardies who were involved in a sales transaction. Obviously I don't know if you even buy or sell on this board!)

You are SO funny. :glare: My dh is looking over my shoulder and said, "Did she REALLY just take you off ignore?" He couldn't believe I'd be bold enough to do something "ignore-worthy".

Of course I didn't! I adore you!!!

BTW, I read something days after you posted it, about dreaming you met me and I was real nice. It would be WONDERFUL to meet you!!!:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

:D

No harassment here, just curious if ignore feature included PMs :)

Thanks! Sounds like it does block PMs, too. Good to know!

Of course I didn't! I adore you!!!

BTW, I read something days after you posted it, about dreaming you met me and I was real nice. It would be WONDERFUL to meet you!!!:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

Awww, you're too sweet!

Oooohhh...I thought I *dreamed* that I posted about my dream! Glad you weren't creeped out. :D