Menu

How much of the school year have you completed?

We are half way done. We started early though.

That's us too. We're in the middle of week 16 out of 36. However, we're switching to a year-round schedule so we probably won't get done until the end of June, instead of the end of May like I'd planned.

About half (content wise) over half, hours-wise. We need 990 hours. We are over 500. Most subjects are around 48% complete. We should be close to 60% by the end of January. My goal is to be 90% complete by the end of March, and then go to 1/2 days to finish by the end of May.

We need the extra time to work at the house... or I do.

History, 40 percent done

8 year old: ahead on LA, math 30 percent done

5 year old: ahead on math, phonics 20 percent done (but planning to take 2 years to complete, he is doing fine for a boy.)

When we do light days, I just do Bible for everyone, math for 8 year old and phonics for 5 year old.

We started up light this week after a 2 week break but actually did spelling instead of math for my 8 year old to practice for a spelling bee on the 8th of January. All the spelling bee practice means she's good spelling wise for years!!

I usually add things in January, after the spelling bee I will start LfC A with my 8 year old, we had just been doing a bit of Latin verb memorization.

We are about 50% done on most things....

my ds14 is 50% done on everything except....90% on science and when finished will start on Health.

my dd8 is 50% on spelling, english, bible, literature......about 40% on math, and 90% on history (should have been 100% - we only do 1/2 yr history then start on science)

my dd5 is 50% on everything except she is a little ahead in math.

Not too bad......if we can keep on pace, we should be done by the 2nd week of May! YEAH! Just in time for gardening!