Menu

Prayers please!! Pg dd is at hospital!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It must be so hard to be so far away! This happened to my sister too. She bled profusely and they did an ultrasound and she got to see her little bean jumping around in there! After that, all was fine with her pregnancy. I pray the same is true for your dd and her little bean!!!!

For practically the entire first trimester I had problems every Friday afternoon.

Why does it seem that the scary stuff always happens on weekends, holidays, or in the middle of the night?

I hope Stacey's dd is able to get her regular doctor, and that everything will be ok. Bleeding is so scary.

Cat

She is 4000 miles away from me, and is bleeding. She is at the hospital with her hubby. Pray for her and baby!! And for me - not sure I can handle this again.

Thinking happy thoughts. :grouphug:

I had bleeding both pregnancies with my kiddos and no problems!

I was sitting at a red light so I had to hurry.

Anyway, PRAISE GOD they saw the heartbeat and, as of now, everything looks fine!! They just told her to take it easy for the next couple of weeks, and go in if the bleeding got worse. She sees her midwife for the first time on January 3rd.

Thank you all for the quick prayers! Keep 'em coming! We need a sticky baby!!!

Ms. Mungo, not sure where they were. I'll have to ask her.

I was sitting at a red light so I had to hurry.

Anyway, PRAISE GOD they saw the heartbeat and, as of now, everything looks fine!! They just told her to take it easy for the next couple of weeks, and go in if the bleeding got worse. She sees her midwife for the first time on January 3rd.

Thank you all for the quick prayers! Keep 'em coming! We need a sticky baby!!!

Ms. Mungo, not sure where they were. I'll have to ask her.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Hoping all goes well, Stacey!

I'm saying a prayer for your DD right now.

I had bleeding around 10 weeks and thought for sure I was miscarrying. But they found the heartbeat and the dr told me that once they see the heartbeat, the chances of miscarrying go down to only 5% or something very low like that. I took great comfort in that statistic.

I'm saying a prayer for your DD right now.

I had bleeding around 10 weeks and thought for sure I was miscarrying. But they found the heartbeat and the dr told me that once they see the heartbeat, the chances of miscarrying go down to only 5% or something very low like that. I took great comfort in that statistic.

:iagree: Had the exact same thing happen both times.