Menu

What is your dh getting for Christmas?

I bought some at Walmart and some at Toys R Us. (My ds is heavily into Nerf guns right now.) Maybe they're just sold out now because it's so close to Christmas. I think TRU was also giving away a free package of replacement darts with Nerf gun purchases recently, and when they do that, they almost never have anything on the racks!

Here's a link to some at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-62575-Suction-Darts-36pk/dp/B00284C4FK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293120472&sr=8-1

Cat

Thank you! I'll probably order some after the first of the year, when the kids/cats take off with the original darts. Our two Wally Worlds and two Targets didn't even have a space for them! I would have checked Amazon, but after ordering the kids' stuff DH banned me from that site until after Christmas.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dh is getting:

a paperback book from dd

season one of Smallville from ds ($15 at walmart. Whoo hooo!)

the movie Avatar from the other ds (he wanted books, movies and tv seasons to read/watch while on the treadmill)

a new wallet

the Jackson's Greatest Hits CD

a new tie

and this indoor bean bag toss game, which I am most excited about because I know he will love it.

I was thinking the opposite - "I bet my husband wishes he was married to Catwoman!"

So... what does he look like? :drool:

And before anyone gets any impure ideas, I'm only asking for... educational purposes... or scientific research... come on, people -- work with me here! ;)

:D

Cat

this indoor bean bag toss game, which I am most excited about because I know he will love it.

I love that game! I saw it at Sports Authority when I was there shopping for some other stuff, and I nearly bought it... until I started thinking about how I would make my own for practically free out of some old plywood, and that we could use some old beanbags from a juggling set, and ... well... of course, I never did it and now I wish I would have stopped being so cheap and just bought the game! :banghead:

Cat

I was able to sell some curriculum so I had some money to buy him stuff he wouldn't have to know about. I picked him up couple gift cards to restaurants he likes, some really hot smelling shower gel, I made his grandmother's panettone(he is going to flip!I found the recipe in a box in the basement where he stored the stuff from his parents house).

The most personal gift I already gave to him. I asked him to change his passwords to all his email accounts, facebook and so on to something I didn't need to have. I re-arranged his home office so that he has his privacy again and I can't immediately see his computer screens. For 20 months he has been under lock-down because of his infidelity but it was time to let the past go and start 2011 off anew. I need that and so does he. I think this is going to be the best Christmas we have ever had!