Menu

God's Technology-- free DVD offer

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for some Christian homeschool bloggers that may be interested in watching this DVD (free download) and then reviewing it on your blog. If this sounds like something you would like to watch/review, let me know. I have not yet watched it but will probably tonight. It was done by a professor at the seminary my husband went to. I am assuming that this is not breaking any forum rules (I hope!!) since no money is involved, etc., it is a win-win deal, I think! Thanks, Lydia

Here is some more info about it:

HeadHeartHand Media would like to offer you a free download of our new film, God’s Technology, all we ask is that you offer a brief review on your blog or website

The personal computer and the Internet have transformed the way we and our children study, play, socialize, shop, learn, and even apply for jobs. If you are a parent, teacher, or pastor, you probably feel overwhelmed by the size and speed of the changes. There are many wonderful new opportunities, but also many dangers.

In God’s Technology, Dr. David Murray, Professor of Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, presents a Christian response to the digital revolution. After laying the foundation of four biblical principles, he makes the case for disciplined discernment in our use of technology. He then presents a practical seven-step training program to develop disciplined discernment in our children, and he concludes by showing how to apply these seven steps to Facebook use.

God’s Technology is ideal for families, schools, and churches that want to train their children to use God’s good gift of technology in a God-glorifying way. Please visit our website where you can view both a trailer and preview of God’s Technology, along with its study guide.

I watched the preview, but couldn't see where I could get to the dvd to view it in order to be able to review it. Do you have a different link?

I know it seems a little like a pain, but I have to get your email and then you will receive a code. It is safe, I promise. :)