Menu

Best place to puchase good towels and wash clothes?

My husband wants me to buy some good towels in the next few weeks. We haven't had to purchase towels since we got married 9 yrs ago. He likes white towels but I don't know how I feel about all white towels and wash clothes. Looking for a good place to purchase good quality towels and wash clothes that will last us a while.

My husband wants me to buy some good towels in the next few weeks. We haven't had to purchase towels since we got married 9 yrs ago. He likes white towels but I don't know how I feel about all white towels and wash clothes. Looking for a good place to purchase good quality towels and wash clothes that will last us a while.

I love shopping at Tuesday Morning for linens, because you can get the nicer things at a good discount. :thumbup1:

My sister got some beautiful towels and washcloths for my mom at Kohls on sale. They are so thick and soft, and the bath towels are a nice size. They came in a good array of colors too. I think they were from Chaps. I plan on buying some after the holidays with the Kohls cash I have. I would stay away from white personally. My sis got a very pretty ice blue color for my mom and I plan on buying a navy or burgundy color.

:iagree: Also Home Goods, TJ Maxx or Marshalls.

Yep. I got some beautiful sheets at TJ Maxx. Their towels are nice, too.

I also got some really nice towels at Goodwill. They were brand new, with tags, from Macy's. Our GW has a "boutique" section for all the brand new items they get from department stores.

My absolute favorite towels are from Restoration Hardware (on sale). I LOVE them and they wash so well. They are insanely thick and really big. They are bath sheets.

Washcloths I buy from places like Costco. I use them to remove makeup so the last thing I want is to spend a lot on them and I'd NEVER buy white in any towel or washcloth!