Menu

Powerful foreclosure testimony

jld

Thank you for thinking of me. Her story is not representative of mine, but the feelings are.

The longer I have been transparent and honest about this, the more astounded I am at how pervasive, "common" and outrageous it is. Just last night, I was speaking with a real estate/mortgage broker who is flabbergasted at the modification/mortgage/foreclosure stories he's encountered professionally.

I know I said it before, but I was afraid to talk about my experience with Chase because the story is so absurd that I was afraid no one would believe me. Today I know that while it *is* absurd, I am so not alone. In the Twilight Zone of home lending and quagmire of Making Homes Affordable, my story is common.

Please pray my Craig's list items sell. We have a few very nice things that, if sold, would assist us greatly.

our current issue has some crazy parts to it and if it hadn't happened to me I wouldn't have believed it at first. Our auction was canceled but should be scheduled again first of the year. At this point we have done everything we could to sell the house. They don't want to sell it. They have shown that over and over.

our current issue has some crazy parts to it and if it hadn't happened to me I wouldn't have believed it at first. Our auction was canceled but should be scheduled again first of the year. At this point we have done everything we could to sell the house. They don't want to sell it. They have shown that over and over.

{{hugs}}

It IS crazy, and know I understand. I sent Chase $1200 every month last year and was ready to continue. :confused:

I'll be praying for your situation.