Menu

Starting my own business...

Looks very cool! I liked you (not that I didn't like you before, but now I like you on Facebook, *g*).

We started a home school resource center this year, and it's been a wild and exciting ride so far. Involve the kids as much as you can. We've all learned SO much; it's the most educational thing we've ever done!

Good luck, and don't forget to have fun!

Looks very cool! I liked you (not that I didn't like you before, but now I like you on Facebook, *g*).

We started a home school resource center this year, and it's been a wild and exciting ride so far. Involve the kids as much as you can. We've all learned SO much; it's the most educational thing we've ever done!

Thanks for liking me on FB! :) And that's a great idea!! DD usually helps me pick projects to work on, but it would be neat to turn it into a learning experience. :) I wish you guys luck too!

Seeing your post reminded me that I need to email you and I need to get over to the store. LOL

OP - If you weren't nervous, I would be concerned if you weren't. I started my own photography business this year, it's been fun and so worth it.