Menu

I keep getting surprised by my living room.

My boys have been over at Grandma's since Saturday, and I still can't get over the shock when I walk into the living room (our house is a little small, so that's our main hang out area) and see that it is STILL CLEAN! It has been clean for 3 days in a row. I'm trying hard not to get used to this, because I have to go pick them up tonight, and 5 minutes after they get home, I know it will all be over. :lol:

At least I've had a glimpse into the future and know that when I'm an old lady, I will enjoy sitting in my shiny, clean living room! :D

It is different when they're not around, isn't it?

I was astonished when my son went to summer camp: a bag of bagels lasted two weeks rather than a day and half. I could buy a box of raspberries, eat what I wanted, and still have enough to freeze. We rediscovered the notion of leftovers.

My boys have been over at Grandma's since Saturday, and I still can't get over the shock when I walk into the living room (our house is a little small, so that's our main hang out area) and see that it is STILL CLEAN! It has been clean for 3 days in a row. I'm trying hard not to get used to this, because I have to go pick them up tonight, and 5 minutes after they get home, I know it will all be over. :lol:

At least I've had a glimpse into the future and know that when I'm an old lady, I will enjoy sitting in my shiny, clean living room! :D

I have that feeling every Tuesday when I come home after the cleaning lady's been here. I can't even get a picture because the kids are storming in right behind me :lol: