Menu

Saw this and thought it was sooo cool....

BatmansWife

....this isn't really about curriculum....but you could do some further research about the engineering feat of this. Have you ever heard of the the Millau Viaduc in France? I never had heard of it (I tell ya'...I'm always learning something new and I'm in my 40's. :lol:). It's really quite amazing. It's the largest bridge in the world. Check it out....

ETA: There are other videos on YouTube of the bridge that show how it's curved; really cool!

Edited by ~AprilMay~

No kidding! I completely agree. I don't think I could go across it. Another video was a guy on a motorcycle with his camera going across it. He was going 70 miles an hour and it took him almost 2 minutes to cross! I think it's just fascinating that men can build such a thing.

Edited by ~AprilMay~

If I had to drive across that---no. No, I couldn't. I would hide in the back with a blanket over me, though. And I'd be praying so very hard.

Just wanted to add that I bet you could do. You look like the adventurous type. I mean...just look at you up in that trapeze. You're amazing!! I'd rather just sit in front of the computer in my robe and slippers. :lol: