Menu

where to find a schoolroom cabinet?

Jamee beat me to it. :)

Cat

LOL. Measure the space you have, and go to an IKEA with those measurements to see what will work. Their stuff is modular for the most part so you can piece it together as you wish. We have one wall and a corner with Billy bookcases and then another wall with a regular Expedit 4x4 and their newer, odd-sized version. Expedit it one of my favorites and you can get drawers and doors for it too if you want to hide stuff.

LOL. Measure the space you have, and go to an IKEA with those measurements to see what will work. Their stuff is modular for the most part so you can piece it together as you wish. We have one wall and a corner with Billy bookcases and then another wall with a regular Expedit 4x4 and their newer, odd-sized version. Expedit it one of my favorites and you can get drawers and doors for it too if you want to hide stuff.

:iagree: My entire school area is filled with IKEA cabinets! Really walk around the cabinet section of IKEA as sometimes you will run into some awesome closeout deals. If you have your measurements with you, then you can make your purchase immediately as often these closeouts disappear in a matter of hours.

Before we remodeled our kitchen, we didn't have a pantry, so I kept the food in the cabinets and our dishes in an old fashioned pie safe. We redid the kitchen to have much more storages space, so the pie safe now stores all the games, craft supplies and manipulatives and I have a little kid proof lock on the doors to keep the little ones out of it!