Menu

Ordered a rice cooker

I'm glad you realized that you needed one. Otherwise, you'd delude yourself into thinking you were happy -- possibly not even realizing that anyone would ever want a rice cooker or even that they existed -- while all the time, you would be subconsciously miserable about it.

Thank goodness someone here set you straight!

You can finally be happy and contented.

;););)

And you can put it on the kitchen counter, next to your smoothie maker, your SlapChop, and some other electrical gadget that you bought but can no longer remember what it was supposed to do. :D

Cat

I'm glad you realized that you needed one. Otherwise, you'd delude yourself into thinking you were happy -- possibly not even realizing that anyone would ever want a rice cooker or even that they existed -- while all the time, you would be subconsciously miserable about it.

Thank goodness someone here set you straight!

You can finally be happy and contented.

;););)

And you can put it on the kitchen counter, next to your smoothie maker, your SlapChop, and some other electrical gadget that you bought but can no longer remember what it was supposed to do. :D

Cat

:bigear: And what is a SlapChop? I'm almost afraid to know....

:bigear: And what is a SlapChop? I'm almost afraid to know....

I just happened to have this handy video to show you...

Well, ok, I didn't really have it handy, but I found it on You Tube.;) The commercials used to run all the time in our area, especially late at night.

Cat

I have never owned a rice cooker. :tongue_smilie: Can you cook things in it besides rice?

A SlapChop is that thing you wack the top and it chops, BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! I have the pampered chef version, I still use a knife more. :lol:

Oh... actually, I have the Pampered Chef version too.... just didn't connect it with "SlapChop". From what I understand, you can cook rice and oatmeal in it. I especially want it for the brown rice feature. I want to cook more brown rice but have a hard time getting it to cook right.

I just happened to have this handy video to show you...

Well, ok, I didn't really have it handy, but I found it on You Tube.;) The commercials used to run all the time in our area, especially late at night.

Cat

:lol: You are the funny one tonight.....

Oh... actually, I have the Pampered Chef version too.... just didn't connect it with "SlapChop". From what I understand, you can cook rice and oatmeal in it. I especially want it for the brown rice feature. I want to cook more brown rice but have a hard time getting it to cook right.

Wait, you're going to cook rice and oatmeal in your slapchop? I'm sorry! I couldn't resist.:lol: