Menu

Oh, heck!! How often have you done this?

I couldn't find our First Form Latin DVDs anywhere. :glare: I finally broke down and bought another set. After I opened them I found the other set. Before I even played the second set or anything! :confused: GAH!!!!! :rant: I don't think I can return them because I opened them. Anyone need First Form Latin DVDs? Have you purchased items, replaced them and found the original?

OH man, that stinks. I feel your pain. :grouphug: I know I've done that before but thankfully it was long enough that I can't remember what it was.. eventually the pain does pass. :tongue_smilie:

Any chance you bought from MP? I think they have a satisfaction guarantee and you should be able to return an opened product.

OH man, that stinks. I feel your pain. :grouphug: I know I've done that before but thankfully it was long enough that I can't remember what it was.. eventually the pain does pass. :tongue_smilie:

Any chance you bought from MP? I think they have a satisfaction guarantee and you should be able to return an opened product.

I did order from Memoria Press, so maybe there is some hope. I will contact them tomorrow, I think they are probably closed for the evening already. One thing I'm happy about leaving Hawaii is being in a more convenient time zone.

I did order from Memoria Press, so maybe there is some hope. I will contact them tomorrow, I think they are probably closed for the evening already. One thing I'm happy about leaving Hawaii is being in a more convenient time zone.

Oh, good to hear. Here's the link to their return policy so it sounds like all is not lost. You should definitely have a Mike's in celebration! :party: I love a happy ending!!

Oh, good to hear. Here's the link to their return policy so it sounds like all is not lost. You should definitely have a Mike's in celebration! :party: I love a happy ending!!

Whew! Thank goodness for generous return policies. "Yes, I need to return these DVDs because I am stupid and my other DVD set was sitting on top of the DVD player." :tongue_smilie:

I did that once with a cell phone. I lost my cell. I tore my house apart, more than once, looking for it. I tore my vehicle apart. I could. not. find. it. anywhere. It was my only phone at the time. I couldn't just go without a telephone, you know?

Anyway, I went to the store and purchased a new one (140.00). It was a big 'to do' sitting there, waiting, having it activated and programmed with my old phone number, etc. It took about an hour but finally the new phone was up and running! As the kids and I walked out to the van my eldest exclaimed, "Hey, Mom! Look what I found!"

You guessed it. My phone, of course. It was on the windshield of my van, down where the wipers are attached, just above the hood. It had been there for days!

Oh yeah. I bought a $500 software upgrade for my machine embroiderie. Went to install it, couldn't find the "dongle", and had a flashback of throwing the box away during a cleaning spree. No dongle, no go. Had dh negotiate with the store to replace the software (with dongle, which is not available separately) for something less than $200. Got out the instruction manual, only to find I had taped the original dongle inside the back cover.:banghead::cursing::banghead::banghead: